Saturday, December 22, 2012

So it's been a while since we updated with actual pictures of us. As you guys know, sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging and we tend to put it at the bottom of our to do list. Although we haven't had time to take pictures of outfits, we can show you a few  things we have been able to buy over the past few months. Here are some of my finds from Black Friday @ H&M. Sorry in advance about the pictures. My room has pink curtains which gave off a weird shadow. 



My favorite skirts for 5.95 from the basics collection.


 Jeans in this season's red color

This jacket was the best find of the day. Originally $60 on sale for $20

Also Check me out on Twitter @Shanice_Tea

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I wasn't planning on getting anything, but some of their deals were just to good to pass up

    ReplyDelete