Friday, January 11, 2013

Kdrama Inspired Looks (KIL)

2012 was filled with many kdramas that were big let downs (Big and I Do I Do) and some really great dramas. One of my favorite dramas of 2012 was The King 2 Heart (킹2 Hearts). This drama, set in monarchical modern day S.Korea, stars my favorite female action actress Ha Ji Won. What I love about this drama is that it is not your typical love story with a damsel in distress. The lead female is more than capable of saving herself and at one point even her man. Anyway the look of the week is taken from a minor character played by Lee Yoon Ji. She plays princess Lee Jae Sin and of course she has a wardrobe fit for royalty. This is my favorite look from her character and how I would put it together.








Blazer Graphic Tee Pearl Necklace Love Necklace Shorts Tights Boots Ring

Check out Mydramalist to see what I am currently watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment